Big Stone Therapies, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist to serve as an Internal Traveler for all of our clinic locations. This position will involve patient care in a variety of settings, including outpatient, inpatient, LTC/SNF, and home health.
- Therapists will be scheduled for assignments to provide coverage for medical leaves, open positions, and new clinic start-ups. Assignments will generally be 10-20 weeks in length.
- This is a benefited position that will be guaranteed 40 hours per week - even in between assignments! In addition to a competitive wage, Internal Travelers receive tax-exempt stipends for housing and meals, as well as opportunities for bonuses.
- We can provide assistance for securing housing for each assignment.
- Our benefits package includes health, dental, life, short-term disability, and vision insurance options, as well as 401k with employer contribution. Employees receive 8 paid holidays and generous paid time off accrual.
- BST has a strong professional development program with many opportunities for growth and advancement. This position will receive a structured orientation and mentorship.
Big Stone Therapies, Inc. is dedicated to providing excellence in rehabilitation services by optimizing health and function for families and businesses within our communities through caring, hands-on healing.
Click here to check out all of our available positions.
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot