Hours: 3.75 hours a day, approximately 10:15 am - 2:00 pm
Days: 5 days a week, 180 days per year
Compensation/Benefits: Per Unit Agreement
* Our online application system offers the opportunity to upload additional information such as a cover letter, resume, references and transcripts. Paper or e-mail copies of these materials will not be accepted.
* Interviews will be conducted with candidates that best meet the current needs of the District.
* Review of materials will start immediately.
* The position will be filled on an undesignated time-frame when, and not until, the right candidate emerges.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.