CompHealth is currently assisting a large, well-established multi-specialty group in Minnesota with their search for a family medicine physician with or without OB, or an internal medicine physician. This is traditional opportunity working at a small critical care hospital. They are looking to add another physician due to the increase in patient census. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 20 to 25 patients per day. H-1B visa holders are encouraged to apply.
This employed opportunity has a great compensation package with a sign-on bonus. You will also receive a full compliment of benefits.
Come work and live in Northwest Minnesota. This opportunity is located twenty miles from the world famous fishery, Lake of the Woods, and is a popular vacation area for hunters, fishermen, and the general outdoor enthusiasts.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to .
- Join large collegial health system
- Well-established clinic/critical care hospital
- Work/life balance
- Monday through Friday
- No weekend clinic hours
- See 20 to 25 patients per day
- Use electronic medical records
- Rural facility and make 250-275k base salary
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: clinic, family medicine, family practice, outpatient, physician md do, practice, practice physician, primary, primary care, urgent care