We have an exciting, locum tenens, hematology and oncology physician opportunity now available in Minnesota. The facility needs help while they recruit a permanent physician. You should have an active MN license. Your assignment schedule will be 2 - 3 days per week. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Board certified or board eligible
- MN license required
- Facility recruiting a permanent physician
- 2 - 3 days per week
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, hem onc, hematology, lah, oncology, physician md, physician md do, thedacare