Internal Medicine opening in , Minnesota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comOutpatient Internal Medicine Opportunity in a Midwest College Community, MN
Winona Health is seeking an Internist to join our outpatient Internal Medicine team.?
- Salaried position with competitive benefits package including education loan assistance/sign-on?
- incentive, paid malpractice with tail coverage, 35 days of time off, $7,500 annual CME &?
- dues/license, $5,000 moving expenses, health/life/dental insurance, retirement programs and more
- Full-time, employed position joining an established outpatient internal medicine team (part of a?
- multispecialty group)?
- No scheduled call responsibilities and you will work in a team model with Associate Providers.
- Modern facility with new medical office building, state-of-the-art equipment and technology,?
- including EMR, Dragon, Dynamic Documentation
Winona, a sophisticated community nestled between beautiful bluffs and the mighty Mississippi--?
kayak the rivers, fish the streams, watch the eagles, take in world-class performances during?
the Beethoven and Shakespeare festivals and stand inches away from a Monet or Van Gogh at the MN?
Marine Art Museum. You are 30 minutes from La Crosse and 55 minutes from Rochester.?
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology