Hospitalist Opening in Central Minnesota
Seeking both full and part-time Hospitalists for expanding Hospitalist program located in central Minnesota.
- Schedule - 12 hour shifts
- Hospitalists cover ICU and Med/Surg
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including tail coverage
- Position open to both IM and FM candidates
- Visa sponsorship available
- Local population of 35,000 with service area of 150,000
- Regional airport with daily 30 minute flights to Minneapolis/St. Paul
Discover endless options year-round in the lakes country. World-class golfing, fishing and boating, biking, snowmobiling, shopping - even bird watching or kayaking. The region is an outdoor paradise, boasting more than 500 lakes and rivers as well as beautiful parks and forests. Throughout the seasons, you will find reasons - such as the festivals, the outdoor experiences, the breathtaking environment - to love it. Rated in the top 1000 schools nationwide by Newsweek.
Associated topics: care, care physician, clinic, family, family medicine physician, outpatient, physician, practice physician, practitioner, provider