Fairview Health Services is looking for a Vendor Management Analyst based out of our Corporate IT Office in Minneapolis. The Vendor Management Analyst role will provide support to the team of professionals responsible for the execution of the IT Vendor Management program for Fairview. Responsibilities include support of the vendor management processes, standards, metrics tracking, end-to-end sourcing process and coordination for RFI and RFPs. The role is accountable for supporting all activities associated with effectively developing and maintaining external third party relationships. The role is collaborative in nature with the IT Business Teams and Supply Chain Contract Specialists supporting IT; as well as all IT Suppliers.
* Drive operational execution of Department workflow. Support Associate role as needed to complete work in timely manner as noted in Department service levels.
* On Small size project(s), collaborate with IT Business partners to establish and document project goals for sourcing event. Communicate goals to Department Leadership and Contract Specialist to build comprehensive contract post selection.
* Complete collection of benchmark data for application during sourcing events and negotiations in partnership with Sr Analyst. Coordinate logistics for RFI, RFP presentations, reviews and completion. Partner with Sr Analyst on bid response analysis.
* Requests discounts from suppliers for annual maintenance renewals using standardized templates.
* Participate in internal department discussions on negotiation strategy as learning opportunity and customer support to IT Business Partners.
* Execute signatures and support documentation as part of contract workflow tool in partnership with Contract Specialist and Vendor.
* Perform analysis of Vendor Scorecard results and drive understanding of impact to vendor relationships for IT Business Partners. Validate data for scorecard.
* Participate in internal discussions on impact of scorecard results; including path to grow, exit current suppliers. Coordinate logistics for ongoing vendor review sessions with vendor and Fairview leadership.
* Coordinate logistics for vendor on-boarding process in partnership with Sr Analyst
* Partner with Department Leadership to contribute objectives, criteria, standards and methodology and metrics for vendor management disciplines.
* Drive data of payment status for Monthly Reporting in partnership with Sr Analyst. Review for trends, risks and bring observations and recommendations to Sr Analyst. Execute payment process for pre-assigned IT Business Units. Oversee execution of PO processes; including receiving and other workflow requirements. Collect data on PO and Contract Awards.
* Review Monthly Department Dashboard. Identify areas of concerns, raise recommendations on optimization.
* Drive customer service standards on behalf of Department. Communicate to internal customers and vendors in timely fashion with clear, concise actions and updates. Supports recurring IT Business Owner contact to resolve simple issues; including root cause and potential solutions. Documents findings to protect Fairview, optimize processes as needed in partnership with Sr Analyst. Escalates to Department Leadership in partnership with Sr Analyst.
* Raise work project opportunities for Department Assistant role(s) to Sr Analyst
* Mentor Associate role(s).
* Bachelor's degree degree in IT or Business or equivalent work experience
* 2-4 years vendor management experience and Information Technology experience
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and co-workers
* Strong communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Negotiation, contracting or other experience
* Health Care Experience
* Strong analytical skills.
* Process Improvement experience