Job Description & Requirements
Vascular Surgery Physician - in Minnesota
Excellent opportunity for a board certified or board eligible Vascular Surgeon to join an already thriving practice. This physician will join 2 other practicing vascular surgeons and 1 physician assistant in a hospital-employed position. The hospital provides patient-centered, high-quality care with a full range of specialty services. This is a non-MUA/HPSA opportunity.General Clinic Information:
- Excellent OR setup with state of the art equipment and a hybrid operating room
- 500,000 service population
- Approximately 30,000 visits, 10% trauma, 99% blunt trauma (falls); estimate the actual trauma cases account for 10% to 15% of the surgical case volume
- 1:2; will be 1:3 with an additional partner
- Do not take part in general surgery call
- $550,000 base comp
- Compensation method is based on work RVU production after the initial guarantee period
- Full benefits, $50,000+ sign-on bonus, and full relocation
- Specialists are trained in diagnostic services as well as medical, open surgical, and endovascular treatment, which are all offered in a compassionate environment for patients with vascular disease
- A wide range of conditions are diagnosed and treated that include varicose veins, peripheral vascular disease (hardening of the arteries), aneurysms, carotid artery disease, peripheral artery disease, dialysis access, and leg and foot ulcers
Duluth is consistently ranked among the best communities in the nation for outdoor activities; encompassing 6,834 acres of city parkland, 178 miles of wooded trails, 16 designated trout streams, plus Lake Superior, there's not much you can't do when you are outside in Duluth. It is a place like no other. An endless horizon where the largest freshwater lake in the world meets the sky. Rocky cliffs and pristine forests where you'll find miles of trails to explore. A thriving community where you can take in a show, explore nature, enjoy a meal, and stay in comfort no matter where your plans take you.
27 annual festivals including airshows, marathons, art and music festivals, cultural diversity celebrations, and seasonal attractions mean you and your family will always have plans to get out and enjoy all that Duluth has to offer. And with daily, direct flights to Chicago and Minneapolis, the world is your oyster.
This is an opportunity to live in one of the most exciting and beautiful cities in the Northern U.S., practice in one of the most provider-driven facilities in the country, and manage a friendly and appreciative patient population. I am excited to share the story of this practice and community with you and look forward to introducing you to the team.About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Vascular Surgeon, Surgery Vascular, Vascular System, Vascular Surgery, Vascular Surgical, Vascular Treatment, Cardiovascular Surgery, Vascular Job Description & RequirementsVascular Surgery Physician - in MinnesotaStartDate: ASAPExcellent opportunity for ...
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician