The Genesys Engineer implements and services Genesys PureEngage solutions. The Engineer is responsible for providing technical expertise for Genesys solution implementations and support with the PureEngage and Genesys legacy suite of products. This entails but is not limited to the software installation and configuration, functional and integration testing, technical documentation and knowledge transfer to the customer and to other Genesys project members.
* Deploys and supports Genesys applications in customer environments
* Maintains records for customer installations including Architecture, Configuration, deployment templates, etc. and archive throughout the project
* Tests and performs problem analysis. Troubleshoots complex applications and integrations
* Follows project change management protocol and customer security guidelines
* Performs knowledge transfer of the delivered solutions throughout the engagement as necessary
* Participates in the creation of Knowledge Base articles, Employee Engagement best practices, solutions and other related collateral
* Ensures implementation and integration of the solution
* Ensures Test Plan development and Testing
Additional Specific Duties and Responsibilities
* 3+ years of experience with PureEngage
* Formal education in Software Engineering and/or Telecommunication on a bachelor level or equivalent based on job experience
* VoIP software design and implementation experience
* Basic understanding of contact center metrics
* Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to interact with other business professionals and team members in a professional manner
* Ability to have flexible work schedule and at times work outside of normal business hours to accommodate effective communications with stakeholders
Yes, as needed
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities or activities that are required of a team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. At any point in time, the essential functions and primary duties associated with this position will be the principal, major or most important duties, responsibilities and activities that the employee is expected to perform as determined and directed by ConvergeOne.
ConvergeOne provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and all team members will be treated with respect to their employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For further details please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.