PRIDE Health has an immediate need for an Operating Room RN to join a healthcare team in St. Paul, MN! This is an amazing opportunity to work with a leading organization, while gaining industry experience!
- This position will offer full-time hours, working primarily 8-hour shifts. Position is starting off on a 3 month-long contract basis.
- OR RN will work as a member of the interdisciplinary need to implement specialized treatment plans for patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures.
- OR RN will provide patient and family member education on treatment plans.
- OR RN will be responsible for perform patient assessments, coordinating care plans, and evaluating the care of patients.
- OR RN will document all pertinent patient information in the appropriate medical record systems for tracking.
- Must have active RN license in the state of Minneapolis.
- Must have active BLS and ACLS certifications.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent OR nursing experience, including knowledge of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Must have EPIC experience.
- BSN is preferred.
Interested individuals, apply today! Resumes can be sent to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ].
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, ccu, coronary, neonatal, nurse, psychiatric, registered nurse, tcu, transitional