What is the opportunity?
The RBC US Wealth Management group is hiring! As an Operations Analyst, you will design, implement, and maintain end-user efficiency solutions for the Transition Services and Account Transfers departments. You will partner with Operations resources to assess and design new processes or process modifications to increase department efficiency, reduce risk, or enrich service. You will perform daily oversight activities that validate processes are executed as designed and escalate issues as appropriate. You will develop technical documentation, system guides, and provide training on end-user efficiency solutions.What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Develop end-user efficiency solutions of medium to high complexity using different technology methods (Robotics, MS Access Databases, Sequel, VBA Macros, Data Warehouse, etc.). Develop and maintain technical documentation for end-user efficiency solutions.
- Execute daily oversight activities to validate system processes are executing as designed. Perform ongoing production support and maintenance updates for established end-user efficiency solutions.
- Analyze and resolve escalated problems while ensuring adherence to all regulatory and firm policy requirements. Consult with RBC IT and vendor resources to research and resolve both system and user-generated exceptions.
- Liaise and provide customer service support for individuals requiring research, problem resolution, or securing information from other Operations departments, RBC Business Units, external customers or industry participants. Consult with Operations and other RBC Business Units requiring information regarding processes supported within system(s).
- Review, design, and implement new processes/process changes and procedures to increase department efficiency, reduce risk, or enrich service. Interpret complex technical or operational concepts to design comprehensive solutions.
- Participate in Operations, firm, and/or industry initiatives providing process design, expert product knowledge, technical expertise, and problem solving unique to one or more specialty areas.
- Participate in business requirement development, UAT testing, end-user training, and implementation support for enhancements and new firm initiatives for changing technology systems, supporting department processes.
- Develop and maintain end-user system guides, department procedures, and process maps. Develop and provide ongoing training support for end-user resources related to the departments processes and systems. Provide feedback to department leadership team when appropriate. Ensure end-user resources are aware of any new system functionality changes and document modifications.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university (or equivalent) OR high school diploma (or equivalent) AND 5 years of securities, banking, technology and/or job specific industry experience.
- 3 years prior securities, banking, technology and/or job specific related industry experience.
- 2 years demonstrated project team coordination and/or coaching/mentoring leadership experience.
- Series 7 or 99 or ability to obtain in 120 days.
- Experience with designing and developing straight-through processing and reporting. Accurately defines problems and identifies relevant factors while objectively considering alternatives and anticipating the regulatory and client impact of possible solutions. Demonstrated analytical, mathematical, process design and coding development skills.
Whats in it for you?
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in business, finance or related field.
- 3 years business process redesign, robotics & AI, VBA development, MS Access development, analysis and/or risk control experience.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Client First: We will always earn the right to be our clients first choice
- Collaboration: We win as One RBC
- Accountability: We take ownership for personal and collective high performance
- Diversity & Inclusion: We embrace diversity for innovation and growth
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest standards to build trust
Royal Bank of Canada is Canadas largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North Americas leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.JOB SUMMARYCity:
60 South 6th StreetWork Hours/Week:
Regular - U.S.Career Level:
Experienced Hire/ProfessionalPay Type:
SalariedRequired Travel (%):
Associated topics: analyse, bi, business analyst, consult, examiner, forecasting, guidance, refine, strategy, valuation analyst