Our mission is about creating relationships that make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
Join Recover Health and our team of individuals who are inspired by the same beliefs and values and embody our mission to create relationships that make a difference in the lives of those we care for, work with, and encounter in our business activities.
It's an exciting time to be a part of the Recover Health's Home Health Care program - we are growing in every community we serve. We are looking for an experienced Authorization Supervisor to join our team in Minnetonka, MN. This leader will oversee the daily operations of the authorization department and has direct supervision of the authorization team. The position will ensure the team's efficiency in working with insurance companies to determine client benefits and assisting clients in accessing their medical benefits appropriately as well as obtaining all necessary prior authorizations for client services.
What you will do:
* Oversee daily operations and training of the authorization team
* Coach and hold employees accountable for results
* Provide leadership to ensure productivity and positive work environment
* Identify and develop process improvement in collaboration with the Director of Revenue Cycle
* Produce daily reports for authorization task management to ensure timely and accurate coordination of authorization processes
* Work with payers and Branch staff to obtain initial and ongoing authorizations for client services
* Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism with operations, working to establish a positive rapport with branches
* Provide coverage for authorizations when required
* Participate in hiring and orientation of new hires
* Embed our Mission and Values in every interaction
* Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
* 1 - 2 years supervisory experience required, 3-5 years' experience preferred
* Point Click Care (PCC) experience a plus
* Ability to motivate and lead a team
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills
* Ability to work under fast paced environment and adapt to ever changing priorities
* Able to multitask on multiple small to complex projects / tasks and meet deadlines
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
MORE Questions: Call or text Seam at 612-###-####
We offer comprehensive, flexible benefit packages for full time employees (30 hours):
Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, Float, and Holidays
* Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life, LTD, STD, and supplemental products
All employees receive the opportunity of:
* 401k participation with Annual discretionary match
* Competitive pay based on experience
* Scholarship Opportunities for continuing education
* Unlimited free CEUs from Relias Learning
Recover Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to putting veterans back to work. We know the valuable leadership experience veterans receive while serving our country.
Key words: Healthcare, health care, Homecare, Managed Care, Billing Representative, Billing, Collections, Claims, Customer Service, Medical Billing, Revenue Cycle, Authorizations, Eligibility
Associated topics: accounts receivable, authorization, collector, desk, front, hospital transcriptionist, medical billing, medicare, number, transcription medical