- The Delta Companies.
- $219,360.00 -219,360.00/year*
East Grand Forks,
Healthcare - Physician
13182 400th Ave SW
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
14 th Largest Metro area in the USA - 4 Million Population:
- $303,000 - $343,000 1 st year earnings, through guaranteed salary + production
- $35,000 community service bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability
- $20,000 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- With company match, Safe Harbor & profit sharing - Put $52,000 per year in to your retirement account!
- Up to an additional $2,000 per day for additional shifts
- CME $3,000 assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance covered
One of the most well respected and busiest Hospitals around:
- Plenty of activities for the single life and families: sports, performing arts, music, theatre, amusement parks, Mall of Americas, amazing dining and vibrant nightlife
- All Pro Sports ~ NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL
- Endless lakes, and rivers providing some of the best biking, hiking, hunting, fishing, camping, boating, wind surfing, kayaking, and sightseeing opportunities in the state
- MSN's \"World's Cleanest Cities\"
- A variety of Universities, Art Institutions, Technical Colleges, and Junior Colleges
- Many amazing housing options - choose between great neighborhoods surrounding lakes or awesome downtown living options
- Internal Medicine trained candidates only, we are unable to meet visa sponsor requirements
- Start prior to summer 2019 ideal
- 14-18 patients per day, including 3-5 admissions
- No procedures required in LVL 1 Trauma Center
- Open ICU with 24/7 Intensivist/Critical Care coverage
- Traditional 7 on / 7 off schedule
- Med/Peds Hospitalists welcome to apply
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, family medicine, family practice, nocturnist, primary, primary care, provider, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.