Thomas Allen's Developmental Disabilities Case Management Division is Hiring!
LOCATION: West St. Paul
HOURS AVAILABLE: Full time, working Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
JOB SUMMARY: As a Case Manager, you will conduct assessments, create and review care plans, and coordinate services with individuals served and the interdisciplinary team. You will also connect individuals served with community resources and ensure waiver coordination and documents meet lead agency guidelines.
* Related Degree
* Must have at least two years full-time social service experience in the education or treatment of persons from vulnerable populations
* Experience with Rule 185 and DD Waiver preferred
* Knowledge of MA, Medicare, and MN Healthcare Programs strongly preferred
* Background clearance
* Ability to effectively communicate in English, written and verbally
* Driver's license, reliable vehicle you can use for work purposes, acceptable driving record and proof of auto insurance required
* Must be at least 18 years of age
To view other open positions, click here.
Thomas Allen, Inc. is a social services agency that provides person-centered services to individuals with disabilities. Proudly, we offer a diverse array of services including residential group home support, case management, care coordination, and guardianship.
Thomas Allen is known as a reputable and growing agency that delivers trusted and dependable services, which is made possible through the talent, skills, and commitment shared by a team of over 700 employees. As our agency continues to grow, we are looking for team members who are passionate about providing respectful and responsive services that empower those we support to live meaningful and purposeful lives.